Howard Miller Wilford Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,799.00
List Price: $3,986.00
As Low As* $209.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-226 (611226)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The bonnet pediment features bookmatched, ash burl overlays.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers detailed corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass-finished Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum with complementing center disk and polished brass-finished weight shells.
- The lower door panel features book-matched olive ash burl overlays in the corners that frame the crystal cut V-grooved glass.
- Reeded columns include turned top and bottom caps.
- Illuminated case with a glass mirrored back.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0114
Height: 83 inch.
Width: 22.25 inch.
Depth: 12.75 inch.
Weight: 137.00 pounds.
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM2976)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options