Ridgeway Belmont Glen Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $3,599.00
List Price: $5,995.50
As Low As* $269.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: R2509 (2509)
- Glen Arbor cherry finish on select hardwoods and crotch veneers, rubbed crotch veneers and accent bands are displayed on the multi-stepped arched bonnet. Full side crown returns. The large oversize dial has acid etched corner spandrels and center design with raised black Arabic numerals on the chapter ring and functioning lunar arch. A large lyre pendulum with twisted rods and 10 7/8"e; (275mm) bob and center design matches the dial and banded weight shells, is visible through a beautifully shaped 1 inch beveled glass locking door.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free engraved brass plate included.
Height: 90 inch.
Width: 28 inch.
Depth: 16.5 inch.
Weight: 178.00 pounds.
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CRW3113, GT-CRW82509 and ID-1819)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options