Howard Miller Gavin Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,399.00
List Price: $3,493.00
As Low As* $179.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 610-985 (610985)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features an arched bonnet pediment highlighted by a decorative shell and vine overlay.
- The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk with an astrological blue moon phase, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- A glass mirrored back highlights the polished brass finished pendulum with a decorative center disk and polished brass finished weight shells.
- Reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps add an elegant touch, and the decorative cut-out on the sculpted base completes the picture.
- Beveled glass gleams on the locking lower door, while removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 82.5 inches
Width: 22.25 inches
Depth: 12.75 inches
Weight: 140.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1246 and GT-CHM610F985)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options