Howard Miller Browman Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,549.00
List Price: $3,840.00
As Low As* $191.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-202 (611202)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Golden Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers detailed corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum with complementing center disk and polished brass weight shells.
- Graceful arched bonnet pediment features bookmatched, olive ash burl and a decorative shell overlay.
- The locking front door features crystal-cut grooved glass with a decorative dentil molding.
- Plain glass on the upper door and sides.
- Illuminated dial and case with a mirrored back.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers levels the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0113
Height: 84 inches
Width: 23 inches
Depth: 13.5 inches
Weight: 155.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1222 and GT-CHM611F202)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options