Howard Miller Chateau Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $1,747.90
List Price: $2,497.00
As Low As* $131.09/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 610-520 (610520)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This floor clock offers a graceful swan neck pediment with turned finial and reeded finial seat.
- The polished brass finished dial features an ornate, gold tone center and a silver tone chapter ring. A fixed midnight blue moon phase accents the dial.
- Brass plate available for an additional charge.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® chain-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 76.75 inches
Width: 19.5 inches
Depth: 11 inches
Weight: 90.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1336, GT-CHM610F520, HMI045, 610F520, CHM610F520, HW1056 and 153646)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options