Howard Miller Nicea Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $1,799.00
List Price: $2,697.00
As Low As* $134.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-176 (020867016235)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Saratoga Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Bonnet pediment features a dramatic carved shell framed by stepped swan neck pediment moldings.
- Base includes a decorative cutout.
- Polished brass-finished dial offers ornate corner spandrels, center disk, silver chapter ring with black Arabic numerals, and a stationary blue moon phase.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weight shells.
- Elegant columns frame the door which features crystal-cut V-grooved glass.
- Removable glass topside panels offer easy access to the movement.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger« chain-driven, Westminster chime plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Heirloom Nameplate available for purchase.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1109
Height: 75.5 inches
Width: 19.5 inches
Depth: 11.25 inches
Weight: 90.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1342 and GT-CHM611F176)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options