Howard Miller Princeton Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $1,270.00
List Price: $1,904.00
As Low As* $95.25/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-138 (020867111381)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- The swan neck pediment features a turned urn finial with a decorative shell overlay, while the base includes a decorative cutout.
- The polished brass-finished dial features elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with a silver chapter ring and black Arabic numerals. A stationary midnight blue moon phase provides additional accent.
- The hinged door, framed by simple but elegant columns, allows easy access to the movement and to install the batteries.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and decorative weights are visible behind the full length glass panels.
- Quartz, battery operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires two C and two D sized batteries (not included).
- Heirloom Nameplate available for purchase.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 77.25 inches
Width: 19.25 inches
Depth: 11 inches
Weight: 72.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1458, GT-CHM611F138, 611F138, CHM611F138, HW1965 and 153711)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options