Howard Miller Jonathan Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $1,948.10
List Price: $2,783.00
As Low As* $146.11/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 610-895 (610895)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Features a swan neck pediment, and a shell overlay at the base of the turned finial.
- The polished and brushed brass-finished dial offers ornate corner spandrels and center disc with a stationary blue moon phase.
- Substantially turned and reeded columns accent each side.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weights are visible behind the full length glass panels.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® chain-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 82.5 inches
Width: 20 inches
Depth: 11.25 inches
Weight: 80.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1310, GT-CHM610F895, HMI043, 610F895, CHM610F895, HW1054 and 153655)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options