Howard Miller Nottingham Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $1,449.00
List Price: $2,008.00
As Low As* $108.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 610-733 (610733)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features an elegant swan neck pediment with a turned, urn finial and a shell embossing.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers an ornate, gold tone center and a silver-tone chapter ring. A simulated, midnight blue moon phase accents the dial.
- An illuminated case and glass mirrored back and base highlight the polished brass-finished pendulum.
- Brass plate available for an additional charge.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires two C and two D sized batteries (not included).
- Heirloom Nameplate available for purchase.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0795
Height: 77.25 inch.
Width: 18.5 inch.
Depth: 10.25 inch.
Weight: 66.00 pounds.
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1402, GT-CHM610F733, HMI046, 610F733, CHM610F733, HW1057 and 153649)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options