Howard Miller Newley Mantel Clock
Sale Price: $1,149.00
List Price: $1,575.00
As Low As* $86.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 630-198 (020867301980)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Americana Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- A classic tambour silhouette with beautiful details give this mantel clock a unique presence in any room.
- The base features a decorative molding that wraps around three sides of the clock, while detailed, bookmatched leaf and rosette patterns flank the bezel and dial.
- The aged dial features Roman numerals, black spade hands, convex glass and a hinged bezel.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 11.5 inches
Width: 22 inches
Depth: 6.75 inches
Weight: 13.50 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867301980)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options