Howard Miller Webster Mantel Clock
Sale Price: $1,549.00
List Price: $2,172.00
As Low As* $116.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 613-559 (613559)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Hand-rubbed, Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This Howard Miller Presidential Collection™ clock features an arch molding crowns the case, and two triangular, rare crotch mahogany and movingue overlays accent the dial.
- Impressive dial features intricate vine pattern and Presidential insignia.
- Dentil molding trims the base, which is supported by round brass feet.
- Durable bronze bushings.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0192
Height: 11 inches
Width: 18 inches
Depth: 6 inches
Weight: 10.30 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867135592)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options