Howard Miller Barrett II Mantel Clock
As Low As* $93.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 630-202 (20867302024)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This tambour mantel clock features decorative egg-and-dart molding that wraps around the base, and rare olive ash burl overlays accenting the front.
- An arched glass top allows a view of the intricate solid brass clock movement.
- The dial features applied Arabic numerals and chapter ring with a polished brass finish.
- Four brass finished feet support the clock.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger« key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 10.75 inches
Width: 17.5 inches
Depth: 6.5 inches
Weight: 10.75 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867302024)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options