Howard Miller Barrett Mantel Clock
Sale Price: $1,099.00
List Price: $1,565.00
As Low As* $82.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 630-200 (630200)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This tambour mantel clock features decorative egg-and-dart molding that wraps around the base, and rare olive ash burl overlays accenting the front.
- An arched glass top allows a view of the intricate solid brass clock movement.
- Dial features applied Arabic numerals and chapter ring with a polished brass finish.
- Four brass finished feet support the clock.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive Duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 10.75 inch.
Width: 17.5 inch.
Depth: 6.5 inch.
Weight: 10.80 pounds.
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- Major credit card via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- A number of financing Options including "zero down, 0% for 6 months". Financing Options