Howard Miller Grayland Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $4,349.00
List Price: $5,631.00
As Low As* $326.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-244 (20867058822)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- The swan-neck pediment with carved rosettes features book-matched olive ash burl, a decorative shell overlay, and a turned finial.
- The case also features reeded columns with carved Acanthus upper column caps, lower trim molding between lower column caps, and a sculpted door midrail with shell and vine overlay.
- The brushed nickel finished dial features corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase.
- Illuminated dial.
- Brushed nickel-finished pendulum with a complementing center disk and brushed nickel-finished weight shells.
- Beveled glass on lower door, sides, and removable top side glass panels which offer easy access to the movement.
- Plain glass on the top door.
- The interior of the case is illuminated and includes a mirrored back.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger« cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking front door.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0115
Height: 86 inches
Width: 23 inches
Depth: 14 inches
Weight: 148.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867058822)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options