Howard Miller Baldwin Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $3,899.00
List Price: $5,049.00
As Low As* $292.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-200 (20867049356)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers detailed corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum with complementing center disk and polished brass weight shells.
- Swan neck pediment with carved rosettes features bookmatched, olive ash burl, a decorative shell overlay, and a turned urn finial.
- The front locking door features crystal-cut grooved glass with a decorative egg & dart molding.
- Plain glass on the upper door and sides.
- Illuminated dial and case with a mirrored back.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers levels the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0113
Height: 86 inches
Width: 23 inches
Depth: 14 inches
Weight: 148.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1220 and GT-CHM611F200)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options