Howard Miller Terance Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $3,199.00
List Price: $4,772.00
As Low As* $239.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-240 (611240)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The polished brass finished dial of this Howard Miller Terrance grandfather clock offers cast corner and center ornaments, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- Polished brass pendulum with complementing cast center disk and polished brass weight shells with decorative bands.
- The swan neck pediment with carved rosettes features a hand-rubbed overlay with book-matched, Russian Walnut burl veneers, a decorative finial support, and a turned urn finial.
- Distinctive reeded columns with turned column caps.
- Beveled glass on the front locking door and sides; plain glass on the upper door.
- Removable beveled glass topside panels offer easy access to the movement.
- The stepped base features a decorative cutout.
- Illuminated dial and case.
- Glass mirrored back and bottom.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers levels the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1014
Height: 86.75 inches
Width: 23.5 inches
Depth: 14 inches
Weight: 105.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867057726)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options