Howard Miller Duvall Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,499.00
List Price: $3,754.00
As Low As* $187.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-070 (020867110704)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This classic floor clock features a swan neck pediment, and includes a turned finial with a decorative shell overlay.
- Polished brass-finished dial features elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with a silver chapter ring and black Arabic numerals. An astrological, blue moon phase accents the dial.
- Crystal-cut, V-grooved glass offers a picture frame view of the polished brass-finished pendulum and brass-finished weight shells.
- A glass mirrored back highlight the polished brass-finished weights and pendulum.
- The top side glass panels are removable for easy access to the movement.
- Reeded columns include turned top and bottom caps which frame the door.
- The sculpted base features a decorative cut-out.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger cable-driven Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 82.5 inches
Width: 20.25 inches
Depth: 11.25 inches
Weight: 121.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1260, GT-CHM611F070, HMI701, 611F070, CHM611F070, HW1639 and 153689)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options