Howard Miller Benjamin Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,449.00
List Price: $3,475.00
As Low As* $183.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 610-983 (610983)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features a delicately curved swan neck pediment which is crowned by a turned finial and decorative shell overlay.
- The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk with an astrological blue moon phase, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- The glass mirrored back highlights the polished brass finished pendulum, with its decorative center disk, and the polished brass-finished weight shells.
- The door is framed by reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps, and the elegantly sculpted base features a decorative cut-out.
- Beveled glass gleams on the locking lower door, while removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 85.25 inch.
Width: 22.25 inch.
Depth: 12.75 inch.
Weight: 135.00 pounds.
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1248, GT-CHM610F983, HMI082, 610F983, CHM610F983, HW1534 and 153666)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options