Howard Miller Winterhalder II Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $3,749.00
List Price: $5,665.00
As Low As* $281.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-188 (020867027033)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Bonnet pediment features book-matched, crotch figured mahogany overlays.
- The polished brass-finished dial features an open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, elaborate center and corner ornaments, a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Polished brass finished pendulum and weights features a decorative center disk and weight shell bands which complement the dial.
- Beveled glass is featured on the front lower door and sides.
- Illuminated case with a glass mirrored back.
- The door features a carved gadroon molding and is framed by reeded columns with carved column caps.
- The multi-tiered Bombé base features a decorative cutout.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Locking door adds security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corners add stability on any floor.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 88.5 inches
Width: 27 inches
Depth: 16 inches
Weight: 183.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1102 and GT-CHM611F188)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options