Howard Miller New Haven Wall Clock
Sale Price: $1,449.00
List Price: $1,990.00
As Low As* $108.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 620-196 (620196)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- New Haven finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Accenting the pediment and base are four carved overlays and a dentil molding above the dial.
- The unique dial features a soft, aged design with an antiqued, brushed brass-finished bezel.
- Fluted columns frame the beveled glass front-opening door with an antiqued, brushed brass-finished pendulum highlighted inside.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 36.75 inches
Width: 16 inches
Depth: 7.5 inches
Weight: 33.25 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867201969)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options