Howard Miller Lewis Wall Clock
Sale Price: $1,799.00
List Price: $2,550.00
As Low As* $134.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 613-637 (020867136377)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock features a distinctive dentil molding on the profiled pediment with maple and ebony hand-rubbed marquetry overlays at each corner.
- The white dial offers black Roman numerals and serpentine hour and minute hands.
- A polished brass-finished lyre pendulum appears behind the locking door.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger« key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 33.5 inches
Width: 14.5 inches
Depth: 6.75 inches
Weight: 24.20 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867136377)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options