Howard Miller Jennison Wall Clock
Sale Price: $1,699.00
List Price: $2,311.00
As Low As* $127.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 612-221 (612221)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Vintage Mahogany on select hardwoods and veneers.
- An individually carved, scalloped shell on the pediment is designed similar to a John Goddard original.
- The highly polished Viennese dial is overlaid with individual convex chapter rings and center disc with an enameled finish.
- The front-opening door offers beveled glass.
- A polished brass-finished lyre pendulum swings by a beat plate.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 33.5 inches
Width: 14.75 inches
Depth: 7.5 inches
Weight: 26.15 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867000661)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options