Howard Miller Leyden Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,699.00
List Price: $4,736.00
As Low As* $202.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-198 (611198)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Charleston Place finish on select hardwoods and veneers is significantly distressed with deep gouges, scribes, and rasping for an aged aesthetic.
- The aged dial features an open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement; a Harvest brass bezel; aged dark brass Roman numerals; and aged dark brass hands.
- Grid pendulum with complementing center casting and wood insert finished in Charleston Place. Pendulum and weight shells are finished in Harvest brass.
- The locking case is illuminated and features a large center ring pull on the door, large corbels, and bun feet.
- Glass mirrored back panel.
- Four floor levelers level the clock on any surface.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1012
Height: 82.5 inches
Width: 24.75 inches
Depth: 15.75 inches
Weight: 159.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM2852 and GT-CHM2852)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options