Howard Miller Kipling Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $3,499.00
List Price: $5,279.00
As Low As* $262.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-206 (20867050192)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Tobacco finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and chisel markings for an aged appearance.
- The clock case features a multitiered flat top and base and distinctive turned columns that frame the door.
- The aged dial features an open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the time mechanism, a Harvest brass bezel, raised aged dark brass Roman numerals, and aged dark brass hands.
- Grid pendulum with complementing center casting and wood insert finished in Tobacco. Pendulum and weight shells are finished in Harvest brass.
- The locking door features graceful arched top and bottom rails with beveled glass.
- Removable, beveled topside glass panels offer easy access to the time mechanism.
- Illuminated dial.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger« cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1013
Height: 82.25 inches
Width: 27.25 inches
Depth: 16 inches
Weight: 152.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM2956)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options