Howard Miller Trieste Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $6,599.00
List Price: $8,516.00
As Low As* $494.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-009 (20867110094)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- This impressive, highly detailed floor clock captures the style of Southern European traditions. A multi-tiered, flat-top pediment features canted corners with decorative dentil molding.
- The door features an Acanthus overlay with a raised molding framing the door glass, flanked by columns with large reeds and intricately carved column caps.
- A brushed antique brass-finished bezel surrounds the soft cream dial, accented with a decorative antique gold-finished center disk. Black Roman numerals and serpentine hands complete the elegant dial.
- The brushed antique brass-finished lyre pendulum features a decorative antique gold finished center disk to complement the dial. The weight shells are finished in a matching brushed antique brass.
- The multi-tiered base features canted corners, detailed moldings, and a bookmatched olive ash burl inset panel in the front.
- Front and side glass is beveled for an enhanced appearance. The upper side panels are removable, allowing easy access to the movement.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Designed by Chris Bergelin.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 88.5 inches
Width: 32 inches
Depth: 18 inches
Weight: 197.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1062, GT-CHM611F009, HMI075, 611F009, CHM611F009, HW1524 and 153670)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options