Howard Miller Wellington Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $3,099.00
List Price: $4,679.00
As Low As* $232.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-122 (020867111220)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- Flat top pediment is enhanced with distinctive columns with four carved caps that frame the door.
- Beveled glass on all sides adds to the elegant appearance.
- The door features decorative overlays on the top and bottom that complement the design motif.
- A brushed nickel-finished bezel surrounds the soft ivory dial, featuring black Roman numerals and an antique nickel-finished, decorative center disc. The brushed nickel-finished lyre pendulum features a decorative center disc finished in antique nickel, which complements the dial. The brushed nickel-finished weight shells complete the ensemble.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel capsule is included for recording your clocks ownership history for future generations.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger« cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 80.75 inches
Width: 24.75 inches
Depth: 14.75 inches
Weight: 149.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1166, GT-CHM611F122, HMI717, 611F122, CHM611F122, HW1943 and 153705)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options