Howard Miller Earnest Wall Clock
Sale Price: $1,749.00
List Price: $2,245.00
As Low As* $131.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 620-433 (20867204335)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- This wall clock offers exquisite details from top to bottom.
- Carved acanthus leaf molding wraps around the pediment, while olive ash burl overlays frame the dial.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum is accented by a decorative burl back panel and a beat plate.
- Framed by a polished brass-finished bezel, the off-white dial features a decorative center medallion and Roman numerals.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger« key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 35.75 inches
Width: 14.75 inches
Depth: 6.75 inches
Weight: 27.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867204335)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options