Howard Miller Arendal II Wall Clock
Sale Price: $799.00
List Price: $1,037.00
As Low As* $59.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 625-551 (20867255511)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This elongated, 49 inch high wall clock features carved accents and a turned urn finial which complement the unique style.
- The aged dial offers black Roman numerals and decorative black hands, and a convex glass crystal.
- The wooden stick pendulum features an antique brass-finished spun bob.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included). INT1012
Height: 49 inches
Width: 12.5 inches
Depth: 5.25 inches
Weight: 16.80 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867255511)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options