Howard Miller Arendal Wall Clock
Sale Price: $429.00
List Price: $604.00
As Low As* $32.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 625-377 (020867253777)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This curvaceous wall clock features carved accents and a turned urn finial which complement the unique style.
- The aged dial offers black Roman numerals and decorative black hands.
- The wooden stick pendulum features an antique brass-finished spun bob.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Height: 29.5 inches
Width: 9 inches
Depth: 4.5 inches
Weight: 9.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867253777)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options