Howard Miller Arendal Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $5,199.00
List Price: $6,708.00
As Low As* $389.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-005 (20867110056)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Tuscany Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Influenced by Scandinavian design, this floor clock is a unique addition to our Furniture Trend Designs Collection.
- Special details include a convex glass crystal on the hinged top door, decorative carved accents, and a turned urn finial to provide the crowning touch. The finial and finial base are removable.
- Aged to match the era, the antiqued dial offers Roman numerals, black serpentine hands, and a separate track for counting seconds.
- The weight shells are finished in brushed, antique brass, which is echoed by the circular brushed antique brass bob on the wood pendulum.
- Beveled glass on the mid-door defines the clock's curved shape, and a decorative cutout and carvings enhance the sculpted base.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger cable-driven, Westminster chime plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 89.75 inches
Width: 25 inches
Depth: 13.75 inches
Weight: 129.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1112, GT-CHM611F005, 611F005, CHM611F005, HW1526 and 153669)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options