Howard Miller Alford Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $3,099.00
List Price: $4,550.00
As Low As* $232.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-224 (611224)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Lightly distressed Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The dial features an open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, a polished brass-finished bezel and includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass-finished Roman numerals and black serpentine hands.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum has a cast center disk which complements the dial and polished banded brass-finished weight shells.
- Front door features bookmatched olive ash burl overlays with a fluted keystone and fluted columns.
- Multitiered base with two carved ornaments and bookmatched olive ash burl overlays.
- Beveled glass on the front door.
- Illuminated dial and case with a glass mirrored back.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0114
Height: 81.25 inches
Width: 24 inches
Depth: 14.5 inches
Weight: 160.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM2974)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options