Howard Miller Thomas Tompion Tabletop Clock
As Low As* $105.83/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 612-436 (20867000968)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Mr. Tompion was a founding member of England's famed Clockmaker's Guild of the 1630s.
- Rare olive ash burl veneers on the door and hand painted gold decorations accent the case.
- Glass sides and mirrored back reveal the movement.
- Brass finished dial offers silver chapter ring.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger« key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 18.25 inches
Width: 14.75 inches
Depth: 8.25 inches
Weight: 18.20 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867000968)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options