Howard Miller Thomas Tompion Tabletop Clock
Sale Price: $1,299.00
List Price: $1,808.00
As Low As* $97.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 612-436 (612436)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Mr. Tompion was a founding member of England's famed Clockmaker's Guild of the 1630s.
- Rare olive ash burl veneers on the door and hand painted gold decorations accent the case.
- Glass sides and mirrored back reveal the movement.
- Brass finished dial offers silver chapter ring.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 18.25 inch.
Width: 14.75 inch.
Depth: 8.25 inch.
Weight: 18.20 pounds.
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- Major credit card via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- A number of financing Options including "zero down, 0% for 6 months". Financing Options