Howard Miller Emporia Mantel Clock
Sale Price: $1,599.00
List Price: $2,268.00
As Low As* $119.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 630-266 (020867027064)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The front glass door features book-matched jewel box white ash burl overlays, and decorative keystone and moldings. The door opens for easy access to the dial and movement.
- The highly ornate dial features a polished brass finished bezel with an intricate center disk and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals and black hands.
- A revolving, polished brass finished pendulum is in clear view below the dial. The pendulum movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Beveled glass panels throughout offer a view of the intricate workings of the brass movement.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger« key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 16.75 inches
Width: 12.5 inches
Depth: 7.75 inches
Weight: 18.70 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867027064)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options