Howard Miller Samuel Watson Bracket Clock
Sale Price: $1,049.00
List Price: $1,443.00
As Low As* $78.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 612-429 (020867000951)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Hand-glazed, named after the famous English clockmaker of the late 1600s.
- Brass finished dial offers a silver chapter ring and decorative corner spandrels.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 14.75 inches
Width: 10.75 inches
Depth: 6.5 inches
Weight: 12.20 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867000951)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options