Howard Miller Reagan Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $7,149.00
List Price: $10,829.00
As Low As* $536.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 610-999 (610999)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- An extraordinarily detailed grandfather clock with bookmatched olive ash burl gracing the front and sides of the unique swan neck pediment, and a carved urn finial and finial support add the finishing touch.
- One of the most popular floor clocks in the Howard Miller Presidential Clock collection. The elaborate dial includes raised brass Arabic numerals, cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon phase with exclusive Presidential Collection hemispheres.
- A cast center disk on the polished-brass pendulum mirrors the dial, and polished brass weight shells with decorative bands complete the picture.
- Canted columns with large reeds and intricately carved caps frame the beveled glass doors.
- Additional flourishes include a carved molding below the dial and carved floral overlays framing the locking lower door.
- Attention to detail continues on the multi-tiered base, where you?ll find canted corners, olive ash burl, wrap-around carved moldings, and uniquely elegant carved feet.
- The beveled glass doors on the upper sides offer easy access to the movement and storage of the hand crank and door key.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1002
Height: 93 inches
Width: 31.5 inches
Depth: 18.5 inches
Weight: 206.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1028 and GT-CHM610F999)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options