Howard Miller Eisenhower Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $7,249.00
List Price: $10,354.00
As Low As* $543.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-066 (611066)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- As part of the collection of Howard Miller Presidential Grandfather Clocks, this grand Presidential floor clock has many outstanding features. The swan neck pediment displays bookmatched crotch figured veneers framed with a V-matched movingue border. The pediment is further enhanced with three turned urn finials, carved rosettes, and an inlaid keystone with the "e;Prince of Wales"e; motif using maple, padauk, amaranth, and ebony veneers on a madrona burl background.
- The elaborate dial features raised brass Arabic numerals, cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon phase with exclusive Presidential Collection hemispheres.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum has a cast center disk which complements the dial. In addition, the polished brass-finished weight shells feature decorative bands.
- The front door offers beveled glass. Top side doors have beveled glass and offer access to the movement and storage of the hand crank and door key.
- Four impressive columns feature large reeds and boldly carved caps that frame the distinctive door and adjoin the pediment to the base.
- The multi-tiered "e;bombe"e; base features canted corners with a carved molding that wraps around the entire base. A decorative cut-out completes the base.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom capsule with a certificate is included for documenting the clock history for future generations.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Locking door for added security.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 92.25 inch.
Width: 29.5 inch.
Depth: 18.75 inch.
Weight: 222.00 pounds.
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1032, GT-CHM611F066, HMI699, CHM611F066, HW1638 and 153687)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options