Howard Miller Park Avenue Tubular Grandfather Clock, Limited Edition
Sale Price: $18,999.00
List Price: $33,847.00
As Low As* $1,424.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-230 (611230)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- This exquisite Limited Edition Floor Clock is a feast for the senses. No other clock looks, feels, or sounds like this one of a kind limited edition clock which will be numbered with an engraved numbered plate.
- Features a hand rubbed, highly polished Gloss Black finish on a frame of maple solids accented by a polished stainless steel chrome case and polished stainless steel chrome feet.
- The highly reflective shine and luster of the stainless steel case is the result of extensive polishing operations.
- The 1/4"e; thick clear, see-through, acrylic dial features polished stainless steel chrome markers with black insets at the 3, 6, 9, & 12 locations; polished stainless steel chrome hands with black insets; and a polished chrome finished bezel.
- Separate polished stainless steel chrome seconds track with black finished second hand.
- The polished chrome-finished, grid pendulum and weight shells adds to the linear appeal of the clock.
- The 1/4"e; thick tempered glass door features a sophisticated chrome finished pull and hinges.
- Tempered, beveled glass is provided on the sides allowing for additional light to cascade in and brighten the interior.
- Mirrored back and bottom.
- The interior of the case is illuminated with an energy efficient LED light strip which is dimmable to three settings by touching the middle door hinge.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple melody, nine-tubular chime movement is highly polished, chrome plated and features 36 bushings (24 bronze and 12 jeweled) and plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document and nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Name plate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners.
Height: 84.25 inches
Width: 21.75 inches
Depth: 16.25 inches
Weight: 318.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867058013)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options