Howard Miller Tubular Chime Focal Point Wall Clock
Sale Price: $9,999.00
List Price: $14,215.00
As Low As* $749.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 622-779 (020867002696)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- This magnificent 65 inches in length wall clock features a visible movement made from highly polished solid brass.
- .25 inch thick clear acrylic dial has separate second hand track, black hands, and polished-brass hour markers.
- Polished brass-finished bezel and an off-white ring 26 inches in diameter accent the dial.
- Polished brass-finished weights and pendulum are complemented by nine chrome-plated chime tubes.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger« cable-driven, triple-melody, nine-tubular chime movement features 36 bushings (24 bronze and 12 jeweled) and plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Designed by Arthur Umanoff Associates
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 65.25 inches
Width: 27.5 inches
Depth: 9.75 inches
Weight: 120.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 00020867002696)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options