Howard Miller Cherish Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $1,199.00
List Price: $1,700.00
As Low As* $89.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 610-614 (610614)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This curio floor clock is lightly distressed and features a graceful swan neck pediment with turned finial.
- Tempus Fugit (meaning "e;time flies"e;) dial features silver chapter ring and decorated corner spandrels.
- Glass mirrored back, three adjustable glass shelves, and a wooden base shelf.
- Brass plate available for an additional charge.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Heirloom Nameplate available for purchase.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 76.5 inch.
Width: 19.5 inch.
Depth: 10.75 inch.
Weight: 79.00 pounds.
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1468 and GT-CHM610F614)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options