Howard Miller Le Rose Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $1,349.00
List Price: $1,734.00
As Low As* $101.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-148 (20867111480)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This floor clock display cabinet features a flat top pediment, base with a decorative cutout, and is open on all four sides for unobstructed viewing.
- Includes a fixed wood base shelf and three adjustable glass shelves with pal-lock metal shelf clips for maximum stability.
- The ivory colored dial features black Roman numerals with gold accents between each numeral, and elaborate corner spandrels in two-tone gold and black behind a flat glass panel.
- A hinged top door allows easy access to the movement.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 73.5 inches
Width: 21.75 inches
Depth: 13.25 inches
Weight: 63.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: GT-CHM611F148 and CHM1582)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options