Howard Miller Beckett Grandfather Clock
As Low As* $292.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 611-194 (20867040681)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Swan-neck pediment features book-matched, crotch figured mahogany overlays, carved rosettes, a turned urn finial, and a decorative keystone with a "Prince of Wales" motif.
- The polished brass-finished dial features a decorative open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, decorative corner ornaments, a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum features a decorative center disk which complements the dial and weight shells.
- Crystal-cut V-grooved glass in the lower door with beveled glass on the sides.
- The door also features book-matched, crotch figured mahogany overlays in the corners.
- Illuminated dial and glass mirrored back.
- The locking case offers reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and a sculpted base.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger« cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers levels the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0112
Height: 87.75 inches
Width: 27 inches
Depth: 16.75 inches
Weight: 178.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CHM1136 and GT-CHM611F194)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options