Ridgeway San Antonio Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,949.00
List Price: $4,865.00
As Low As* $221.18/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: R2557 (876557001476)
- This traditional clock is finished in Royale Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers. It features an arched bonnet pediment with a three-part book matched olive ash burl overlay.
- The brushed satin brass finished dial features decorative corner spandrels and center disk with a silver chapter ring, satin black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands and a separate seconds track.
- An interior lamp with three-position "e;Touch Lighting"e; illuminates the pierced stars in the functioning moon phase dial.
- The locking front door features book matched olive ash burl overlays in the four corners around the lower front glass.
- The brushed satin brass finished lyre pendulum features a decorative center disk to complement the dial. Brushed brass finished weight shells and a decorative olive ash burl patterned back panel complete the lower case.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free engraved brass plate included.
- Legacy Scroll with brass-finished capsule is included.
- A sculpted cutout enhances the base.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on carpeted and uneven floors.
- Free engraved brass plate and two-year warranty are included.
Height: 78.5 inches
Width: 22.25 inches
Depth: 12.75 inches
Weight: 136.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CRW3218 and GT-CRW82557)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options