Ridgeway Rutland Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $3,849.00
List Price: $5,831.00
As Low As* $288.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: R2570 (8.76557E+11)
- Manhattan finish on cherry hardwoods and veneers.
- A flat top design features simple but elegant lines.
- The clean white dial is framed with a polished chrome finished bezel and offers stylized black finished numerals at 12, 3, 6 and 9, with bar hour markers, and black finished hour and minute hands.
- The polished chrome, grid pendulum adds to the linear appeal of the clock.
- The interior of the case is illuminated with an energy efficient LED lamp which is dimmable to three settings by touching the upper right door hinge.
- Beveled glass on the door, sides and side access panels.
- Optional polished chrome finished base plate is included.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime German Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Legacy Scroll with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner add stability on any floor.
Height: 80 inches
Width: 17.25 inches
Depth: 11.75 inches
Weight: 145.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 8.77E+11)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options