Ridgeway Richardson I Curio Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,049.00
List Price: $3,349.50
As Low As* $153.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: R9701 (9701)
- This canted end curio clock with swan neck pediment features glass access panels, allowing full view of the clock's movement.
- The lighted top section has two glass shelves as well as two adjustable shelves in the pendulum area. A mirrored back case adds sparkle to any display.
- Antique Cherry finish on select hardwoods and cherry veneers compliment a polished brass finished dial with black Roman numerals and stationary astrological moon dial.
- Lyre pendulum with 6 1/2"e; (165mm) polished brass disk and polished brass weight shells.
- Chain-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- The front door comes with a lock for added security.
- A free engraved brass plate is included with this clock.
Height: 77 inches
Width: 41 inches
Depth: 11 inches
Weight: 145.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CRW3389 and GT-CRW89701)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options