Ridgeway Mildenhall Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $3,299.00
List Price: $4,977.00
As Low As* $247.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: R2565 (8.76557E+11)
- Lightly distressed Bellaire finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The dial features a polished brass finished bezel with an elaborate center disk and includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Roman numerals and black serpentine hands.
- Polished brass pendulum and weights with ornamental decorative center disk and weight shell bands.
- The front door features book-matched olive ash burl overlays with a fluted keystone and fluted columns.
- A book-matched olive ash burl overlay continues on the multi-tiered base with two carved ornaments.
- Beveled glass on the front door.
- Illuminated dial and case with a mirrored back.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime German Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Legacy Scroll with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Locking door adds security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner add stability on any floor.
Height: 81.25 inches
Width: 24.5 inches
Depth: 14.5 inches
Weight: 161.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CRW3419 and GT-CRW82565)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options