Ridgeway Chapman Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,499.00
List Price: $4,308.50
As Low As* $187.42/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: R2560 (2560)
- This handsome transitional clock features a Manhattan finish on select hardwoods and veneers with a flat top pediment and gently curved bowed front complete with a curved glass door framed with bead molding.
- The clean white dial is framed with a brushed nickel finished bezel and offers stylized brushed nickel finished numerals at 12, 3, 6 and 9, with bar hour markers, and nickel finished hour and minute hands.
- The curved glass front door features nickel hinges and door pull.
- The brushed nickel finished grid pendulum is complemented by brushed nickel finished weight shells.
- An interior lamp illuminates the case, with an easy to reach roller switch on the back of the case.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Removable upper side glass panels allow convenient access to the movement.
- A bowed base, featuring graceful arched legs, supports the clock. Adjustable levelers under each leg provide stability on carpeted and uneven floors.
- Free engraved brass plate is included.
Height: 79.5 inch.
Width: 22.75 inch.
Depth: 14.25 inch.
Weight: 138.00 pounds.
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: CRW3224 and GT-CRW82560)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options