Ridgeway Broman Grandfather Clock
Sale Price: $2,849.00
List Price: $4,567.50
As Low As* $213.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: R2567 (2567, 2567-HM)
- The Ridgeway Broman grandfather clock features a Marquis Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Special details include a convex glass on the upper and lower doors, decorative carved accents, and a turned urn finial.
- Aged antiqued dial offers Roman numerals, black spade hands, and a separate track for counting seconds.
- The weight shells are finished in brushed, antique brass, which is echoed by the circular brushed antique brass bob on the wood pendulum.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free Legacy Scroll with brass-finished capsule.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Made in the USA. INT0713
Height: 81.25 inches
Width: 25 inches
Depth: 13.75 inches
Weight: 130.00 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: R2567)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options