Miniature John Bull English Mantle Clock Made for China
Sorry, This item is sold.
Item #: AC3012
This is a gorgeous and highly unusual and rare clock -- for 4 reasons:
1. An antique multi-color lacquered wood case that was either made in China over a Hundred years ago, or made then elsewhere with obvious Chinese influence and design elements.
2. The clock is signed by a Listed English Maker, John Bull, of Bedford, on its gorgeous silvered dial.
3. The clock also has a French Platform Escapement, with a time only movement.
4. Its very small size, and yet great detail and craftsmentship, make it an extremely collectible miniature clock.
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- Major credit card via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- A number of financing Options including "zero down, 0% for 6 months". Financing Options