Howard Miller Worthington Mantel Clock
Sale Price: $999.00
List Price: $1,397.00
As Low As* $74.92/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 613-102 (020867001620)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Rare triangular olive ash burl overlays.
- Beaded dentil molding above the full plinth base.
- Cream colored Roman numeral dial with convex glass crystal and solid brass, hinged bezel.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger« key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 10.75 inches
Width: 18 inches
Depth: 6.5 inches
Weight: 10.20 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867001620)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options