Howard Miller Westmont Wall Clock
As Low As* $108.68/mo. Financing Details
* Estimate. Actual rates and payments available when you check out.
Item #: 613-110 (20867001675)
Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Designed after a traditional Jeweler's Regulator clock.
- Dentil molding wraps around the pediment and diagonally cut overlays appear at the upper corners.
- The off-white Roman numeral dial offers a solid brass bezel.
- The front-opening locking glass door showcases the polished brass-finished lyre pendulum and beat plate.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger« key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Height: 35.25 inches
Width: 14.75 inches
Depth: 6.75 inches
Weight: 26.50 pounds
(Historically, this clock has also been known by other style numbers, including: 20867001675)
Three Ways to Pay
After you add to cart, you have three payment options:
- All major credit cards via our 100% secure server
- Your PayPal Account
- Financing Options Available Financing Options